BASIC GUARDS TRAINING
We carry out numerous trainings for our employed guards but not limited to the following:
- Pre-Deployment Basic Security Training including physical fitness and unarmed combat training.
- Safety and Emergency Response including first-aid, firefighting/control/prevention, evacuation and incident response.
- Security Report writing.
- Voice communication procedure.
- VIP protection.
- Security control rooms management
- Inter-Operability Training with Government Security Forces (GSFs).
- Location-Specific Training tailored towards specific client’s need is provided at the location a guard is deployed in order to give him/her proper orientation and head’s start to effectively operate in the specific beat. This training is usually done in collaboration with the client and covers the peculiar environmental risk faced by both the client and guard.
MEDICAL COVER AND INSURANCE
We provide medical services for our personnel managed by experienced reputable Health Maintenance Organization under the National Health Insurance Scheme. To cover for work place accident leading to serious injury or death, we have entered into insurance schemes such as the Employee Compensation Scheme and professional indemnity with reputable insurance companies.
PERSONNEL EMOLUMENT, EVALUATION AND REWARD SYSTEM
We take it as a policy to pay our staff in a timely manner just as they are expected to render timely and efficient services. To ensure the continuous provision of quality service,
- We carry out periodic staff evaluation
- We obtain clients’ evaluation through established feedback mechanism.
Positive evaluation/outstanding performances are rewarded. A good reward system motivates personnel to exceed expectations. Hence, our reward system includes the following:
- Long, Meritorious and Distinguished Service Awards.
- Bravery Award.
- Crime Prevention Award.
- Service Commendation Letter.
The awards generally attract monetary considerations while some outstanding personnel earn promotions in addition. We encourage clients to liaise with our management if interested in supporting any of the established awards. However, negative assessments or below par performances are studied and appropriate mitigation's/sanctions are applied.
In order to keep abreast with the ever evolving dynamics of the security services industry, TPS and staff members are registered with relevant professional security bodies and qualified with appropriate certificates accordingly.